Monivae Discovery Day & Spend the Day @ Monivae
Monivae Discovery Day will provide prospective students and their families with the opportunity to see Monivae in action. Highlights will include: seeing the new Cricket Hub, meeting the staff, touring the school, joining interactive workshops, enjoying the Monivae Cadet Band. Light refreshments will be available. Everyone welcome.
Sunday 28th February 2021 10am - 2pm
Spend the Day @Monivae
A day designed for Grade 6 students to enjoy a day at Monivae to get a taste for secondary school life, prior to starting Year 7 in 2022.
Tuesday 16th March 2021
Thank you for considering Monivae for your child’s secondary school education. Monivae has a tradition of welcoming students of different faiths, abilities, social and cultural backgrounds. The richness of our curriculum and community is underpinned by our gentle MSC spirituality and ethos. The College has a reputation for making a difference in the lives of many students and for producing graduates that can be found at the top of their chosen field. We invite you to come and experience all that Monivae has to offer.
Enrolment enquiries are welcome at any time at the College.
Please note - A separate application form must be lodged for each student.
The official enrolment period, particularly for students moving from Grade 6 to Year 7 takes place in between March - May each year for enrolment in the following year.
Submit enrolment application
Please provide copies of the following documents together with your enrolment application.
- A copy of the student’s two previous school reports and relevant NAPLAN reports
- Copy of special testing reports referred to in the educational profile
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or passport
- Copy of any current Visa OR Naturalisation document
- Registration Fee of $100 (non-refundable)
An interview will be scheduled with the College Principal and the relevant Year Level Coordinator. The student along with a parent/carer will be asked to attend.
A letter of acceptance will be sent out. Please complete the acceptance of enrolment form, and return with it a $300 acceptance fee, by date requested. Enrolment will be secured upon receipt of the $300 fee. This fee includes a $200 credit on your first term’s fees and student pack.
These forms should also be returned with the acceptance of enrolment form:
- Medical Information and Management Plan
- Media & Marketing Consent
- Fee Payment Option forms
- (BYOD) Acceptance Use Agreement
- Monivae College Digital Technology Acceptable Use and Cyber Safety Policy
In keeping with the MSC ethos and values, Monivae College makes every effort to keep DAY/BOARDING fees at the lowest level possible for families. A Monivae College education offers exceptional value. With a few minor exceptions, our fee structure remains an all-inclusive one.
Scholarship & Bursary Information
Monivae College offers a range of scholarships for students entering in Year 7 and Year 10. Full Scholarships provide 50% remission of fees for three years. Half scholarships provide 25% remission of fees for three years. While academic performance is the main criteria, a student’s demonstrated leadership, involvement in community or excellence in the Arts and Sports are also considered.
College Bursaries are awarded to students whose backgrounds include challenging financial or family circumstances. These bursaries are funded through the generosity of Old Collegians and Friends of Monivae who support the important work of the College Foundation. We welcome enquires. Forms outlining the Selection Criteria and FAQs can be downloaded below.
Perpetual Scholarships and Bursary funds available for:
- The Alex Tseng and Greg Prouse Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Geoff Handbury Family Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Terry Walsh Memorial Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Andrew Jack Bursary Fund
- The Bill and Elinor MacKenzie Scholarship and Bursary
- The Elizabeth Robertson Science and Maths Scholarship and Bursary
- The Vanne and Judy Trompf Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Monivae Staff Scholarship and Bursary
Scholarship applications for 2021 close:
- Year 7 - Friday, March 26th, 2021
- Year 10 - Friday, September 17th, 2021
Download Forms Here